On the 6th of July 2022, the H2020-SESAR-2019-2 projects are meeting in a workshop hosted by the Parthenope University of Naples, coordinator of the CREATE project to present the results achieved after almost two years of activity. We will have the opportunity to share the experience gained in the ALARM project and exchange views with other projects to make new initiatives happen.
In session 1 SESAR environmental-meteorological projects will present key findings on how to achieve a more sustainable aviation and a resilient ATM system to meet the next climate challenges.
In session 2 all projects will discuss about the future of aviation regarding air quality and meteorological management. Later we will create a document that will summarize the lessons learnt.
SESSION 1 – 9:00-13:15
- 9:00-9:15 Welcome and opening session
- The MET/ENV SESAR projects: key findings and solutions
- 9:15-9:40: CREATE – Innovative operations and climate and weather models to improve ATM resilience and reduce impacts
- 9:40-10:05: FlyATM4E – Flying Air Traffic Management for the benefit of environment and climate
- 10:05-10:30: ALARM – multi-hAzard monitoring and earLy wARning systeM
- 10:30-10:50: Q/A session on CREATE, FlyATM4E and ALARM projects
- 10:50-11:05 Coffee break
- 11:05-11:30: ISOBAR – Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Meteo-Based DCB Imbalances for Network Operations Planning
- 11:30-11:55: FMPMET – Meteorological uncertainty management for Flow Management Positions
- 11:55-12:20: SINOPTICA – Satellite-borne and IN-situ Observations to Predict The Initiation of Convection for ATM
- 12:20-12:45: DYNCAT – Dynamic Configuration Adjustment in the TMA
- 12:45-13:15: Q/A session on ISOBAR, FMPMET, SINOPTICA and DYNCAT projects
- 13:15-14:30 Lunch break
SESSION 2 – 14:30-16:00
- Roundtable on synergies and exploitation. The MET/ENV SESAR projects: lessons learned and future perspectives
Do not miss the chance to attend!